Choose the right format for your success!
Aladdin designs and manufactures labels that meet your packaging specs, satisifies your customers, sells your products, and decreases costs.
- Aladdin manufactures labels in any format including rolls, sheets, fan-folded sheets, and piggyback with sizes up to 13" x 24".
- Aladdin helps you to choose just the right printing process to meet the needs of your market.
- Our printing capabilities include Flexo, UV Flexo, and rotary screen.
- Our labels are designed for hand inserting and automated inserting equipment, automated dispensing and automated application.
- Aladdin prints up to 12 colors, four-color process, UV, and new 6 color process Hexachrome printing, up to 200 line screen that rivals offset printing at low flexo pricing.
- Aladdin materials include papers, films, foils, prismatics, exotics, and multi-laminates.
- Adhesives include food-grade, permanent, removable, patterned, cold-temp, and freezer adhesives
- Our inks include water-based, thermochromatic, cold foil transfer, scratch-off, photochromatic, translucent, and glow-in-the-dark.
- 3 inline lamination stations, and 3 die cut stations.
- Our in-house design team and plate making can take your idea from start to finish while reducing cost.
- "direct to plate" for eye-popping imagery!
- JIT, bill upon release, and flexible labeling systems.
Aladdin Label is now certified by the American Institute of Bakers (AIB) for Food Contact Packaging Manufacturing.
Aladdin Label has worked for two and a half years to be AIB Certified, so that you are confident that your food product packaging complies
with government regulations and industry expectations for safe food.Through AIB Certification and continued audits, Aladdin Label will
identify, reduce, eliminate, and prevent food hazards in our facility.
Scoring well on an AIB GMP Inspection shows that a supplier is committed to doing all they can to provide clean, safe products
and is a source of pride that provides a competitive advantage. Sharing audit inspection scores with our customers is one way to
demonstrate our dedication to providing safe, superior products. Aladdin Label passed the AIB audit, scoring 910 out of 1,000.